The Pre-Lenten period of the Triodion, Great Lent and Holy Week contain the majority of the pieces of a puzzle, a puzzle that makes up our Orthodox Christian Identity. There are many pieces to this puzzle, but it is up to each of us to complete our puzzle by attending the Services during the year and especially during this period. We have to look for and find each of these pieces as they are presented each week.
Presbytera Georget Photos guides readers through an engaging and clever series meant to bring the fragmented pieces of the Triodion into one whole picture: the Glorious Resurrection of Christ.
- A KEY TO A PUZZLE: PIECES 1 & 2 What is the big deal; why do I have to go to Church?
- The Puzzle Continues: 1st Sunday of Great Lent – Sunday of Orthodoxy
- The Puzzle Continues: Second Sunday of Lent – Sunday of St. Gregory Palamas
- The Puzzle Continues: Third Sunday of Lent – Sunday of the Holy Cross
- The Puzzle Continues: Fourth Sunday of Lent – St. John Climacus
- The Puzzle Continues: 5th Sunday of Lent – St. Mary of Egypt
- The Puzzle Concludes: The Image of the Resurrection